Pros And Cons Of Dip Nails – Honest Review
Do you search for pros and cons of dip nails? Do not worry, you are on the right page. Continue reading and you will find all the information you are looking for about the pros and cons of dip powder nails.
What Are Dip Nails?
Gel and acrylic nails have been the most favored method of getting your nails in good shape, nevertheless, the dip powder nails are set to take its own place, or become a preferred alternative for people who desire more lasting manicures. Wildly popular on websites like Instagram and Pinterest, it’s really an alternative that’s existed for decades but is just now emerging as an option for everybody. Easily performed at the house, they’re also accessible by manicurists.
Pros Of Dip Nails
Dip powder nails have many and many amazing pros, let us discuss them in details:
- Usually, dip nails last for 4 weeks. This is considered amazing compared to other manicures
- The substances used are very similar to standard products, however, the powders are completely odor-free. Whether you do so in your home or in a nail salon, then the notion of an odor-free experience might be part of their allure.
Take Less Time
- Even though it may take longer for a few measures, the dip powder nails do not require much time compared to other manicure options.
- It is well known that exposure to UV may lead to serious diseases such as skin cancer. The acrylic and gel manicures need that UV exposure, therefore it’s much better to utilize dip powder.
Cons Of Dip Nails
Like any product, Dip nails have also some cons. We have to mention them too:
- It’s a fact that professional dip powder manicures come in at a slightly higher price than other alternatives, however, there are a couple of things to notice about that. The first is that the pricing gaps will likely be temporary since the treatment is just now emerging and getting popular. As more manicurist learn how to perform it and much more people master it at home, costs for dip powder nails will decrease. Also, consider you could get one month from a well-done dip powder session.
Dip Nails Removal
- Among the biggest problems, you will hear and read specialists talk about is that the procedure required to take off the dip powder coatings. You need to think about exactly what one scientist said about it”the elimination procedure ought to be considered for any sort of nail polish.” The procedure for this manicure is lengthy and cannot be rushed”
Transmission Of Infection
- Another of the large concerns with this manicure is it may be quite unsanitary. If you’re having them done in a nail salon, you have to first figure out if it’s a genuine powder dip or if the nail technician will brush onto the powders. Why do this thing? If customer after customer is dipping their nails to the same pots of color, the danger of germs is enormous. Rather, work just with a salon which pops small quantities of your powder to disposable or unsalted dishes. This guarantees that no germs are transferred.
If you still have any question about the pros and cons of Dip nails, leave it in a comment and you will get the answer very soon.