Besides many of the proposed acne treatments in medicine, there are many options for natural remedies for this annoying skin problem. In this article you will find very important tips to get rid of acne.
Natural acne treatment:
Although many individuals suffer from acne at least once in their lives, this skin problem remains both painful and embarrassing.
- Best Face Mask For Acne Ever In 2019
- The Best Acne Scars Mask In 2019
- Best Homemade DIY Face Masks To Get Rid Of Acne
- The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Mask For Acne
Causes of acne
- Acne may occur due to infections of skin or infection of sebaceous glands that produce oil.
- The hormonal changes that occur to teens are one of the main causes of this annoying skin problem.
Traditional acne remedies
Traditional acne remedies often have strong side effects and may be harmful to the body. Including the use of medications such as rocitonan which contains rutin, which may adversely affect the liver.
Acne treatment naturally
In addition to traditional remedies, there are natural options to reduce acne symptoms, get rid of acne and even protect from acne, here are the most important options:
1- Personal hygiene
- individuals with acne have to wash their face less.
- You have to wash your face with water only in the morning and in the evening, and you should avoid use of alcohol-containing skin products.
2- Proper nutrition
Here you should follow the following tips:
- You have to eat plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruit.
- Meat-eating has to be decreased once a day.
- Foods that are rich in omega-3 such as fish and flaxseeds have to be restricted.
- Foods that are rich in iodine should be avoided.
- You have to drink too much water to allow pores to get rid of oil and not to be blocked.
- Foods that are high in fat content, must be avoided completely.