With the widespread use of ٍSolar nails, removing them at home has become very important for many women. Follow us and you will know the best ways to remove Solar Nails like nail technicians.
What are Solar Nails
How To Remove Solar Nails at Home
How To Remove Solar Nails With Acetone
Using acetone to remove solar nail is the most popular method as it is a cheap and simple method.
- Cut your nails as short as you can
- Apply a cuticle cream to protect your skin from the effect of pure acetone
- Pour pure acetone to a glass bowl.
- Soak your nails in acetone for 15 minutes.
- Now you will be able to remove the top layer of solar nails using a nail file.
- Repeat the previous steps until your solar nails are removed completely.
Note: You should avoid contact with acetone to your skin to avoid its harmful effect
How To Remove Solar Nails With Nail Polish Remover
In fact, this is my favorite method to remove solar nails. By this method, you will be able to avoid the bad effect of pure acetone on your nails. Now let’s discuss it:
- Firstly, cut your solar nails as short as you can.
- Pour the nail polish remover to a glass bowl.
- Soak your nails in the glass bowl for an hour.
- By using a tweezer, take off your solar nails.
Note: This method may take more time but it will keep your nail safe.
I hope I could explain how to remove solar nails well. If you have any questions regarding Solar nails, you can leave it in a comment and you will get the answer as soon as possible.