Acrylic Nails removal at home without acetone is considered a pressing question for many women these days. Especially with the spread of many unhealthy ways that lead to damage to nails in the long term and with frequent use.
If you are looking for an answer to the same question, I assure you. You are in the right place. All you have to do is continue reading.
WHAT ARE ACRYLIC NAILS?
ِِAcrylic nails are a mixture of liquid and powder monomer that is blended to a blob of dough, shaped on your nails using a brush, then air-dried. “Acrylics do not demand a lamp, and they are fantastic for altering the shape of your nails.
Based on Derma Codes, acrylics are perfect for people seeking to modify the look of their nails or want to have longer nails.
HOW ARE ACRYLIC NAILS APPLIED?
When you are getting a complete set of acrylics, the manicurist will normally use different nail kinds to reach a more natural appearance. “Each acrylic is subsequently shaped as desirable and painted with gloss,”
It is safe to have acrylics as frequently as you desire, but you have to search for good manicurist near you so you’re certain you go to somebody who’s properly trained and trained in using them.
Why Shouldn’t you use Acetone to Remove your Acrylic Nails?
There is no denying that a very popular, inexpensive and effortless method of eliminating the Acrylic nails would be to use acetone.
Acetone works well since it’s a fantastic solvent.
However, it’s highly flammable, will dry out your nail bed, and has to be utilized at a well-ventilated location.
In fact, after many trials, it has been observed that repeated use of acetone leads to weakness of nails and nails damage in general.
Because acrylic nails removal with acetone is very common, we will also discuss it with you, but in a way that reduces the risk of acetone on nails and skin.
How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home With Acetone
There are two simple methods for acrylic nails removal with acetone. Let’s discuss them in details:
Method 1: How To Remove Acrylic Nails Using Acetone And Warm Water
This is the easiest and fastest way to take off acrylic nails.
- Cut your nails.
- Add the acetone to one bowl and warm water to another bowel.
- Place the bowl containing acetone inside the bowl containing warm water, to make the acetone warmer.
- put some of the petroleum jellies on your cuticles to avoid the harmful effect of acetone on your skin.
- Dip your nails in the warm acetone for 45 minutes.
- The acrylic nails will become softer then pull it out.
Method 2: How To Take Off Acrylic Nails Using Acetone And Aluminum Foil
Another easy way to remove acrylic nails at home using acetone.
- Cut your nails.
- Put petroleum jelly on your cuticles to protect your skin.
- Soak a cotton pad in the pure acetone and apply it on your nails.
- Now, tear a small piece of aluminum and wrap it over the cotton pad.
- Wait for 35 minutes.
- Now, Pull out the aluminum foil and the acrylic nails.
How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Acetone
There are many and many methods to do this in a healthy and appropriate way for your nails. Let us mention some of those ways in details:
Method 1: Removal Of Acrylic Nails Using Nail Polish
This method can take more time than removal with acetone, but it protects your skin and nails from the effect of acetone.
- Cut your acrylic nails
- Put the nail polish remover in a bowl
- Insert your nails in the bowl for 50 minutes.
- Eliminate your acrylic nails with tweezers.
Method 2: How To Remove Acrylic Nails Using Dental Floss
Using dental floss to take off acrylic nails is an amazing method to remove acrylic nails without acetone. However, you cannot do this alone, so ensure you have someone who can provide some help.
- Make a small inlet at your cuticle using orange sticks.
- Ask your friend to insert the dental floss through the small inlet and move it in a sawing motion. Continue this process until the acrylic nail removed completely.
Method 3: How To Take Off Acrylic Nails With Hot Water
One of the simplest methods to take off acrylic nails is using hot water
- firstly, Cut your nails.
- Pour warm water to a bowl.
- Soak your nails in the bowl for 1 hour. You may need to add warm water into the bowl during this hour
- You will notice that the glue has dissolved and now you can take off them.
Method 4: How To Take off Acrylic Nails Using Laminated Business Card
If you’re in urgency to remove your acrylic nails, this is among the quickest ways to perform it. All you need to do is look within your handbag, and fish out a laminated card.
- Utilize an orange stick to pry the edges of the acrylic nails and create a tiny inlet.
- Take the laminated business card and then slip it in the inlet when applying gentle pressure in an upward movement. Do this 1 aspect at a time to prevent ripping a layer of your true nail bed. And, the nails should pop out.
Quick Hint: You can also utilize a debit/credit card instead of a laminated business card for this particular method
How to take care of your nails after removing acrylic nails?
ِِAfter removal of acrylic nails, you have to take care of your natural nails. Exposing your nails to acetone and chemicals can be detrimental, and your skin will likely appear unhealthy.
Here are some tips:
- Combine 3 drops of tea tree oil, and coconut oil, then massage your cuticles and natural nails.
- Another amazing oil is lavender. Mix it with almond oil to fight infections.
With these natural oils, you will regain the amazing and healthy appearance of your cuticle and natural nails.
If you still have any question about “How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Acetone”, leave it in a comment.